When you love what you do, where does work end and play begin?
We're more than just a hardware company. Creativity and innovation continue to drive us forward in our belief that we can create groundbreaking systems and experiences that incorporate beautifully crafted software solutions with our innovative mobile and wearable devices.
We have no limits, we define them. And we need you to make it happen.
A company's benefits have come to mean much more than basic health insurance and retirement plans. At Jawbone, we provide a strong basic benefits package, but recognize that your overall health and happiness is essential to our culture of creativity and growing arsenal of innovative gadgets. Our benefits exist to take care of the whole you, whether that means physically, emotionally, financially, or socially.
Cool toys to play with
Plenty of vacation time
Fun corporate culture
- All locations
- San Francisco
- New York
- Customer Care Self Service Program Manager San Francisco, CA, United States
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Director of Quality & Reliability - Asia China, China
- Manufacturing Automation Engineer China, China
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer China, China
- Senior Reliability Engineer China, China
- Senior Test Engineer China, China
- Technical Program Manager - Advanced Manufacturing Operations China, China
- Senior Document Control Analyst Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Sr. Manager of APAC Channel Marketing China, China
- Brand & Content Marketing Manager San Francisco, CA, United States
- Media Manager San Francisco, CA, United States
- Sr. Community Manager San Francisco, CA, United States
- Sr. Digital Marketing & Media Programs Manager San Francisco, CA, United States
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Apps and Hardware San Francisco, CA, United States
- Quantitative User Researcher San Francisco, CA, United States
- National Account Manager Remote, United States
- Software Engineer, Data Science San Francisco / Sunnyvale, United States
- Sr. Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure San Francisco / Sunnyvale, United States
- Engineering Manager, iOS San Francisco, CA, United States
- Sr. Software Engineer, iOS San Francisco, CA, United States
- Senior Device Engineer Seattle, WA, United States
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I just submitted my application, what happens next?
You put time and effort into applying, so our recruiting team will make sure your application receives the attention it deserves. Due to the volume of applications received, we unfortunately are not able to respond to all who apply. However, if we see a clear match for our open positions, our Recruiting team will get back to you to discuss next steps.
2. How can I check the status of my application?
Currently we are using the Jobvite application tracking system. If you wish to check the status of your application you may login to Jobvite at any time.
3. Several jobs on the Jawbone career site interest me - can I apply to more than one?
Yes, if you feel you would be an excellent candidate for more than one of our open positions, please submit a separate application for each position that interests you.
4. What is the interview process like at Jawbone?
Some companies take pride in putting candidates through an exceptionally lengthy interview process. At Jawbone, we do it differently. We respect your time, so our process is very thorough, yet also efficient. You may be joining us for a Skype chat, participating in onsite interviews, or taking a coding challenge. After each interview round, we let you know exactly where things stand.
5. Do employees receive free or discounted Jawbone products?
Yes, this is one of the best perks about working at Jawbone! As part of our onboarding process, we gift our current products to new employees. In addition, we have an excellent Employee Discount Purchase Program. We can't share the specifics with applicants, but it's a sweet deal!